Sunday 12 September 2010

The Tea Cup Dance

I went on a mission yesterday around the charity shops and I have to say it was a bit of a success! I havn't been round Romford that much before but there are charity shops a-plenty round there and I found exactly what I was looking for.
This beautiful set was just £6.00. In the shop, the tag said there were six cups, five saucers and five plates, but when I got them home and unpacked them, there was actually six of everything! A full set - bargain!
This set of four cups and saucers was £2.50.
A set of four chinese tea cups for just £1.49!
This saucer was 50p and the cup was 50p, they don't match, but are cute all the same.
Six of these clover print sherry(?) glasses for £2.40.
Grand Total: £13.39!

Why all the tea cups, you ask? I have great crafty plans for them, which will be revealed in due course :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment